Photographing the 4th Dimension – Time is a practical guide to 7 slow shutter and video techniques for photographers of all skill levels. Step-by-step technique overviews, tips, gear info, informative videos and inspirational resources will help you improve your photography both technically and creatively.
Topics that will put you on the fast track to creating high impact images include long exposures, light painting, star trails, cinemagraphs, time-lapse photography and more.
Get inspired and learn great photography techniques that will have you eagerly waiting to head out with your camera on your next photo shoot. To reinforce the highlighted techniques on your next photo shoot, Photographing the 4th Dimension – Time also includes a Field Checklist enabling you to reference the great information within the eBook on the go.
No matter your skill level Photographing the 4th Dimension – Time will help youimprove your photography and heighten the impact of your photographs by introducing you to numerous slow shutter and video techniques.
- Learn to create amazing photos using Light Painting & Star Trails techniques
- Discover how to easily make Time-lapse Videos
- Transform your photography with motion as Cinemagraphs
- Avoid time-wasting mistakes and learn insider tips
- Keep it all with you in the included Field Checklist
Inspired Exposure Photography eBooks | Better Photography Through Inspiration