Craftsy’s goal is to revolutionize online education by allowing photography enthusiasts to go on location with world-class instructors, learn professional techniques and engage with instructors and fellow students. Craftsy courses are highly interactive, allowing students to ask questions, make digital video notes, and learn using the latest tools.
Check out some of the great Craftsy Photography course offerings currently available:
- Portraits with an On-Camera Speedlight - Use light to bring your portraits to life! Harness available light and learn advanced on-camera flash techniques with Neil van Niekerk.
- Landscape Photography: Great Sand Dunes – Journey through stunning sand dune vistas with photo guru Rick Sammon & elevate your landscape photos from bland to breathtaking in this online class.
- Shooting Intimate Landscapes – Turn the ordinary into the extraordinary! See beauty on a small scale and find intimate landscapes anywhere with photographer Rob Sheppard.
- Off-Camera Flash Photography – Put your subjects in their best light no matter what the setting by taking your speedlight off-camera and creating fantastic portraits with Neil van Niekerk’s expert flash techniques.
Craftsy offers online crafting classes, taught by world renowned instructors who love the craft as much as you do. Craftsy classes are online, so they are available to you anytime you want for as long as you want, There is no scheduled class times, so you can enjoy them entirely on your own schedule. Each class is taught by an acclaimed instructor and consists of several hours of HD-quality video content… but Craftsy classes are much more than just a video!
While taking a Craftsy class, you can:
- Ask your instructor questions, upload photos, and get personalized responses
- Participate in discussions with your classmates
- Access supporting class materials – including patterns and helpful tips & tricks
- Bookmark your favorite moments in the video so that you can easily re-watch them and take notes that you can refer back to anytime