NEW YORK, May 11, 2011 — /PRNewswire/ — MODELEVILLE is a social media platform that caters creative professionals in the modeling, fashion, styling and photographic industry. It is an arena that showcases the imaginative works as well as a ground of meeting people with the same passion.
Since MODELEVILLE launched in October 2010, it has more than 30,000 sign ups (though not all profiles are approved), viewed in more than 150 countries.
MODELEVILLE is open to all kinds of photographers and models from glamour, lifestyle, nude, body part, swimsuit, portraiture and of course the tall and slender fashion models.
- “Modeleville connected us with both, potential consumers and talent for our fashion shoots and shows.”
– Amanda Che, designer of A Che swimwear. from the USA
- “I think Modeleville is the next big casting website for serious industry models, with a lot of great contacts to be made!”
- Caitlin O’connor, model and runner up for Miss Philadelphia 2011
- “I met several top photographers through MODELEVILLE who, I ended up working with. It’s a very easy and direct way to connect with some of the best creatives in the industry.”
– Kristina Korsholm, Model/Actress, in new feature film “Madoff – made off with America”
- “Drifting through the social networks for years… it is refreshing to finally find one which is equivalent stylish and state of the art too!”
– Volker Fleck, Los Angeles based fashion and celebrity photographer
- “Modeleville is a great new site for all professionals in the modeling industry. It is easy to use and view profiles and I find it more useful than any of the other sites I have been on in the past.”
– Justine Price, FHM and Maxim Photographer from the USA
- “MODELEVILLE is an amazing platform for all fashion business professionals and beyond! You can easily get in touch and collaborate with top notch agents, photographers, editors, publicists and models. I truly enjoy the Internet presentation, which is stylish and classy with very well composed portfolios. You can also link your page directly to all the major social networks. All in all, it’s great and outstanding website that I can highly recommend.”
– Sylvia Ray Arden, Model/singer from Germany
MODÈLEVILLE is a a professional networking service that caters to the modeling and fashion industry, it is also an avenue to showcase your artistic work online, for free.
By giving you an online platform to network with people with the same passion and similar career goal, MODÈLEVILLE aims to help both professionals and aspiring artists in the modeling and fashion industry to attain their near and long term career goal and to easily maintain contact with the people they meet in the fashion and modeling world.
Through MODÈLEVILLE Gazette, the online blog of MODÈLEVILLE, we hope to help you be up to date with the industry by bringing you the latest news and feature established people in the business to guide your journey towards stardom.